Did you know that you can increase traffic blogs with computer graphics?
People love infographics…
According to Wikipedia, the infographic is a visual representation of the texts themselves; involved in descriptions, narratives or interpretations, figurative normally presented graphically, which may or may not coincide with abstract graphics and / or sounds.
This is actually the key: present complex information quickly and clearly.
Who does not want the information to be simple and easy to digest?
As you already know there are many ways to increase traffic to your blog.
- Participating in forums and focus on social media
- Every three days writing articles that are optimized for the major search engines to locate information quickly and appear at the top.
- Write guest blogs popular in your niche (or even popular blogs in other niches).
One of my favorite ways to generate traffic is creating great looking infographics and then let others promote it.
Why is it important to increase traffic to your blog with computer graphics?
- First, because people love computer graphics, as I mentioned above.
- Second, look at the photo below taken from Google Trends. You can see their interest infographics and how it has increased dramatically in the last 2.5 years. In fact, as seen at the end, interest continues to grow even today.
- Thirdly because computer graphics are very shareable. With the infographic you can effectively share knowledge about a topic and people will share if you find it interesting.
If we talk about for example twitter…
- They are sharing information constantly (you know that many people want to gain authority and want to show that they are interested in a niche constantly reminding people that are reading and sharing relevant content, however, you should be sure to read and understand what you share).
- Why infographics are easy to share and then get re-share it.
- But I note that a computer graphics is not only easy to share, they are also easy to produce.
- And if you spot a good topic that can speak in less than an hour you can make your infographic about it.
- An article such as this, it will take between one thing and another several hour of work and if on top of your article needs some research could take several days.
That covers some of the basic reasons why I really love using computer graphics. Let me continue talking about it with three important points that you should consider if you want to generate real traffic to your blog through infographics.
Aspects to consider increasing traffic blogs with infographics
1. Find the content aspect for infographics
Great content does not come from anywhere. You need some inspiration and that means investigating to find it.
Note these four perseverant and fast rules you need to know about creating a great infographic.
While making an infographic on certain indisputable issues can result easy to virtualizer, make sure queen relevant to your niche.
– Useful and interesting content
You must provide useful and interesting content. Nobody wants to read junk information, not share if they do not like).
– Get update
Everyone loves to be the first to know things. So mix the useful and interesting content with trends today is a good base for people to share your infographics.
– Use other people’s ideas
You do not need to be original all the time. In fact, the best way to get great ideas for viral infographics generally identifying content that you know will be popular.
==> Do your research:
In addition to using a search engine, there are tools you can use to find popular content and use it for your infographics.
I present two free tools that you can use research to find the most influential and popular sites:
Alltop: This site was created to respond to this question: “What is going online” The site lets you browse by category of the most popular sites anywhere and lists the most popular items on those sites (given 5 items for each site on the list).
BuzzSumo: Find more common items in any niche.
- Just introduce the topic and category of the relevant article and consider the number of social actions that have succeeded.
- It offers free user account but with limited information.
- It’s a great tool to see what works and what does not work in your niche.
- Of course, it also shows what is working now in place, when you want to find the hottest moment and then turn it into something truly viral.
One good thing about Buzzsumo is that you can also adjust the filter to your search.
For example, you can check the option infographic if you want to limit the results only to an infographic (I personally would not recommend copying popular infographics from other people and instead, try to convert the most popular items in a very good infographic).
The last thing you need to do once you’ve found the idea of your content is a backup of your data with attractive graphics.
There are many organizations that publish many Internet data that can be accessed.
2. Create infographics
After locating your content is in creating computer graphics, make it interesting and easy to digest. You can use Youzign to create your own infographics. Do not worry if you have the skills of the graphic designer, ready-made templates make it easy to use.
If you like computer graphics, you will notice that there are actually eight different types of computer graphics; Displayed article, Flowchart, Timeline, Bait Useful, Versus Computer Graphics, porn Number, Photo infographics and Vis data (Visualised Article, Flowchart, the Timeline, Useful Bait, Versus Infographic, Number Porn, Photo Infographic and Data Vis) .
There are two types of computer graphics that are very popular include “Versus Computer Graphics” and “Number”.
Take time to analyze the types of computer graphics and you can give an idea of the types of computer graphics that work well.
Besides this, here are several things that need your attention when you are creating infographics:
– Great owner
The headlines certainly help convey the content. A perfect starter for an infographic should be short, clear and attractive. You want people to read more about it? Bookmark this infographic to learn more about what makes a good headline and how to write.
– It must be simple
Design clear with content divided into several sections. Do not forget to include a call to action at the end.
People love naturally clear and elegant design, but this is something that can also be related to your niche. Divide your points into sections to make it easier to digest and thus, people can grasp the main points immediately.
– Make it attractive
Yes, as I mentioned before it is simple, but an infographic has to be visually appealing, stylish and consistent colors.
Simple or complex; what works best?
In my personal opinion, I prefer simple infographics. People should quickly see the main points. They do not want to understand complicated computer graphics.
3. Make it public appearance
You must promote your infographic or not receive any result. Yes, exactly.
You create your infographic good content and simple and now you must promote it. Do not expect to see it no more; do not expect the miracle that will see no more. You’re not going to wake up one morning to discover that your infographic is receiving thousands of visitors. That is not going to happen! You have to make it happen!
There are several ways to promote your infographic:
– Database visitors
- Create blog from your email list with your visitors is a good starting point if you want to promote.
- Your subscribers are generally very interested in knowing the latest happenings in your blog.
- So you would be very happy if you also get your infographics.
Sure it’s easy to share your infographic with a clear call to action that will help you share it.
For example, you could use something like this: “If you think this infographic is useful, why not share it with your friends?” Or “If you find this interesting infographic and want other people to know, share or type this great infographic your blog!”
– Social Media
- You can plan your own social media plan to promote your infographic. Some of the obvious platforms that you can use are Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Stumbleupon.
- Make sure the image you create is set for each platform when you promote your infographic.
- Remember that you do not have to include the full infographic, only a small part of it with a link to the full infographic work.
A tip for Twitter is sure to share the infographic on several occasions and at different times over a week. Promote your things natural and the conversational way it works better than if tweets and order a re-tweets.
You can use the tools to find out on Twitter people who are interested in the same topic infographics you just created.
You can comment on your infographic by sending a direct message, without forgetting to personalize your message. People appreciate the personalized messages. The least you should do is indicate your name.
You also need to remember to put several buttons to share on social media at the end of your article. Make it as easy as when you can share your infographic.
You must know some of these directories infographic: visual, coolinfographics, infographicjournal and much more. If you send your infographic to these directories you can also take advantage of the message.
– The traditional way
Looking at Google, you can find people who are interested in the same subject as yours. She reaches them and spread the word.
Take time to read the related article they have written on the subject of your infographic. Responds positively and talk about your computer graphics, and you can also ask them to embed the infographic on your blog.
You can also send an email to them. A short and personalized email usually works. Do not forget that you must give a clear indication of the subject. Keep the subject line short email.
I hope you find this article helpful and let me know how much traffic you receive from your infographic with the advice you just read.
Have you ever gotten more traffic by creating an infographic?